Wednesday, October 9, 2013
So Greg writes to me on Ashley Madison. A nice note asking if him being only 5’10” would be okay. I looked at his profile - no checkboxes! He talked about food. Yay! I told him I would give him a chance. I asked him questions.
He said we should meet. Uh oh. Too fast! That usually means one night stand. I asked him more questions. He gave very curt answers. Another bad sign. Then he told me where he lives. Eh… sketchy part of town.
I don't know how to explain... but the more I talked with Greg, the more I wanted to see The Lawyer again. It's time to write back to him and not waste Greg's time.
He said we should meet. Uh oh. Too fast! That usually means one night stand. I asked him more questions. He gave very curt answers. Another bad sign. Then he told me where he lives. Eh… sketchy part of town.
I decided I do not want to continue, so I wrote a polite farewell. My first ever rejection letter! Thanks, no thanks. Happy hunting.
============
From: Sassy
To: Greg
Sent: Wednesday, October 9, 2013 12:35 PM
Hiya Greg,
Thank you very much for reaching out to me and answering my questions. Sadly, they tell me that you aren't a match for me. I wish you the best of everything as you continue your search!
-S
=========
From: Greg
To: Sassy
Sent: Wed, Oct, 9, 2013 3:17 PM
Re: Connection
Hi Sassy-
Thanks for the note, and not just deleting me :)
I have to ask though, was it that I don't sing or was it my pick of restaurants?? Forgive me for asking, but it's killing me!!
g
No comments:
Post a Comment