Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Strap On chat



Tuesday, April 19

8:01 am Good morning!  48, gray, but I feel sunny.  Have a great day!

9:43 am Phil: Good morning!  Great breakfast at [restaurant name].  Good start!

9:57 am Ooh!  Great menu.  What did you order?

9:58 am i.e., was there bacon?  :)

10:00 am Phil: I had eggs benedict with chorizo and hash browns.  Fabulous!

10:03 am Mmmmm… chorizo.  Wow.  And off base!  Yay!

10:05 am Phil:  I never get off base.  Actually went someplace by myself.  Was awesome!

10:29 am Tempting to say “call me when you do that!” But I’m sure you have some good reason why not.  And I am not greedy!   :)

11:09 am Really boring staff meeting… Working on another story in my mind.   :)

5:47 pm Phil: My office.  Note the photos front and center [photo of his office]

6:22 pm Phil: Fine for you to look up at while you are coming in my mouth

6:26 pm Damn, that photo sets off about six different scenarios

6:31 pm I still say you’re hotter than Namath.   :)

6:36 pm Phil: Ha!

7:18 pm Phil Hello [photo of his erect cock]

7:18 pm Phil: [photo of his front from above]

7:18 pm Phil: [photo of his neck]

7:20 pm  What do you want me to photograph and send?

7:23 pm damn, you are so hot!  You are setting me on FIRE!

7:25 pm Phil: What ever you like.   :)

7:26 pm Phil: LOL

7:39 pm The flip side [photo of my back side]

7:40 pm Sassy’s got back? [another photo of my back side]

7:41 pm Phil: Hey girl!  Go Team [photo of his smiling face]

7:44 pm Phil:  I love your back!  Very nice!

7:52 pm Full front…. [photo of me from the neck down]

7:58 pm There… that was wicked scary.  But I did it!  Hope they do something for you….

8:00 pm Phil: Made my cock jump to attention!

8:00 pm Phil: Pussy with fingers inside

8:12 pm Mmmm… wish it was your fingers [Photo of my slit with fingers inside]

8:14 pm Sorry that took awhile… I got um distracted and started breathing heavy for some reason…

8:22 pm Did you faint?

9:03 pm Phil: Nice, very nice.  Off to a meeting, smiling.

10:28 pm Phil: Nice Sass, all very very hot!

10:30 pm Rawr!

10:30 pm Phil:  Look at you all naked!

10:31 pm I took my clothes off for you.

10:32 pm Phil: That pussy deserves a hard cock, fucking the hell out of it and to be filled with hot spurts of cum

10:32 pm Phil: I know and I loved it :)

10:32 pm yes, please…

10:32 pm your photos inspired me….

10:34 pm Phil: Cool!

10:34 pm Phil: Loved it this much!  [photo of his cock from below]

10:35 pm Phil: Cool!

10:35 pm oh, my… I want to touch you so much.

10:36 pm about to break in half…. Insides rocking.  Damn.

10:37 pm Phil: Taken a second ago, standing in the kitchen

10:37 pm Hee!

10:38 pm Is Sally away?

10:38 pm Phil: In the other room.  House is friggin huge

10:38 pm Heh

10:39 pm bad boy.  I adore you….

10:39 pm Phil: walking around with this little boner

10:39 pm not so little…

10:40 pm Phil: very average but functional

10:40 pm Damn… wants to eat that!

10:41 Perfect fit for my place…

10:41 pm And furry.   :)

10:42 pm Phil: You’ve got a tight little pussy.  Got me off in no time, several times

10:42 pm Phil: Ha ha, would love to cum down your throat

10:43 pm Phil:  :)  :)

10:44 pm You are so revved up…

10:48 pm You make me feel so good!

10:48 pm Dripping again…mmmmm

10:50 pm Phil: Good, finger that wet pussy again!

10:50 pm Phil: Rub that clit, cum for me baby

10:53 pm I need you in there… deep.

10:55 pm Phil: Pounding that pussy, hard and fast.  Long deep strokes

10:56 pm Phil: Balls slapping against your ass

10:57 pm Oh, yeah… that’s what mmmmm

10:58 pm Phil: Feel those muscles tighten, feel that pussy clench as it grasps my cock, yea, milk that cum out of my cock

10:58 pm Phil: Take it all, every drop

10:59 pm fuck me… give it all

11:00 pm make me shake

11:00 pm Phil: Oh yeah girl, fucking the hell out of you, take this cock, ummm, pounding your pussy, take it

11:01 pm Phil: Cum on Sass, grind that pussy back on my cock, reach back and hold my balls as they empty inside you

11:03 pm Phil: Cum baby, cum

11:04 pm Phil: Back to the kitchen, hope you got off Sass

11:04 pm oh it’s happening… you are making me pour

11:04 pm and scream

11:04 pm and shake all over

11:07 pm Phil: oh yeah babe, cum for me, love it, scream, shake, moan, now roll over and let me take that tight ass

11:07 pm You rock my world kid

11:07 pm mmmmm.. it’s yours….

11:07 pm Phil: My cock is already wet from your juices, they have run down your ass

11:08 pm Phil: Gimme that hot ass, let me fuck that tight hole

11:09 pm Pull me onto that hot cock

11:10 pm Phil: Oh yes, pushing into that tight ass, damn that feels good

11:10 pm Phil: Not gonna last long here

11:11 pm Phil: Wanted to fuck this ass from the first time I held it years ago

11:11 pm I can’t stay still when you talk so hot.  Fill it

11:12 pm Phil: Fucking that hot ass hole, slapping your ass

11:12 pm Phil: Going to fill you with cum again

11:12 pm Phil: Damn, so hard, dripping cum every where

11:13 pm wants it all

11:15 pm I’m going to get your ass next

11:16 pm Phil: Oh yeah, love that!

11:17 pm Gonna grab it

11:17 pm rub it

11:17 pm bite it

11:17 pm lick my way down the crack

11:18 pm Phil: Fuck me with a finger, tongue, dildo, anything, do it

11:18 pm then use my tongue

11:18 pm Phil: Oh god, yeah!

11:18 pm might have to get out the strap-on dick

11:19 pm put you under me

11:19 pm Phil: Damn baby, that’s kinky but I like it

11:19 pm raise your leg up and slip it inside

11:20 pm Phil: Fuck me girl!

11:20 pm oh yeah… get a nice rhythm going

11:21 pm Press it in and out

11:24 pm sending a photo to email so you can see exactly what I mean.


From: Sassy Girl 
Subject: Equipment use
Date: April 19, 2011 11:24:27 PM EDT
To: Phil


11:25 pm Phil: oh yeah, fuck me!

11:25 pm It is kinky, but you would burn with it…

11:26 pm kiss you, fuck you until you

11:28 lose your mind with pleasure

11:28 pm Phil: Put it right there!  [photo of his ass hole]

11:28 pm Phil: [another photo of his hole]

11:29 pm Damn, you have such a gorgeous ass!

11:30 pm I’m going to fill it with warm metal….

11:30 pm fuck it

11:30 pm then stop

11:31 pm until you beg

11:31 pm then start again slow

11:31 pm pumping

11:32 okay?

11:33 pm Phil: Oh, damn, fuck me girl, fuck me

11:34 pm say please… ;) 

11:34 pm Phil: oh yeah, oh hell yeah, 

11:34 pm I will go deeper

11:34 pm and deeper

11:35 pm and twist it

11:36 pm you can stroke your cock in sync, if your hand isn’t shaking too much

11:38 pm it’s going to fill you like you’ve never been filled…

11:38 pm tight

11:38 pm warm

11:39 pm in and out….

11:40 pm you will be penetrated… Pounded….

11:41 that should make you smile.

11:41 pm Phil: oh god, yeah, stroking my cock, my ass full, oh damn please please, deeper, harder, fuck me

11:43 pm Phil: oh yeah

11:46 pm You deserve it… to feel so full so fucked so hot

11:48 pm my tongue in your mouth, your hand on your cock and my stiff dick buried in your ass

11:50 pm Phil: Always been a fantasy to be fucked with a strap on

11:51 pm that photo should be good for some fun….

11:52 pm Really?  Can’t believe I hit on that at random

11:52 pm Phil: Loved it!

11:53 pm you should tell me more… I can help. ;)

11:58 pm Oof.  That was wild

11:58 pm damn what a pair we are

11:59 pm Crap I have to sleep… running a huge reception tomorrow

12:00 am you okay?

12:01 pm Sleep well.  Dream of a tall dark woman with metal on…

12:02 am Phil: I’m fine, spent, night Sass.  That was hot as fuck!

12:12 am Phil: Love the pick.  Love it.  Think there would be cum everywhere!

[65 texts today!]

1 comment: