Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Lobster porn


April 13 8:04 am 
Good morning! Rainy 40s all day...ah, April showers! 
Hope you have a wicked wonderful Wednesday!

April 13 2:58 pm
Still raining. Assistant took 2 hr lunch w/o calling to tell us why 
she was late, missed a meeting she "forgot" then argued w/ me
about what we assigned her to do in the meeting she missed.
Ah, being a boss is so much fun! 
I bet you don't have to deal with crap like this!

April 13 9:33 pm 
Hope you had a good day!
Amazing dinner out at a new place... Brunella Bistro.
We had a groupon. 
lobster bisque and lobster gnocchi with 1/2 a lobster tail.




Good, but I won't pine for it.
Doesn't fill that "steamed with butter" craving.

April 13 11:11 pm
Headed to bed.
Still smiling about your toes. Silly me. 
Fun to see your desk at last.
Ah, the ideas that spawns.
Sleep well, sweet man.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, dear gawd, I think I just drooled on myself! As a teen I was forced to move to the midwest with my family from my little S.W. in MA. Your pic's made me home sick in the best ways! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete