Friday, January 17, 2014

Sausage

Friday, January 18, 2013

8:21am
Good morning wherever you are!  Have fun with the family!

11:18am
Thinking of you... Wish I could meet you there!

4:42pm Phil
Hour away, almost home

5:15pm
Yay!  Glad to hear it!

10:52pm Phil
The boys [photo of his brother and him]

11:09pm Phil
[another photo of the brothers looking tipsy]

11:09pm
Wow!  Great to see you two!
I know I shouldn't say this but SANDWICH!
You look tired, Kid.  Sleep soon, please.

11:26pm Phil
LOL!
On my way to bed.
Stopped at the finger lakes wineries, had dinner with Mom! Was fun!

11:27pm
Mom okay?

11:31pm Phil
She is great!

11:31pm
Yay!  Sweet dream, kid.

11:32pm Phil
Oooops
[photo from his bathroom, naked, in the mirror, Erect.]

[photo of him outside in the snow in a sweatshirt and cap]

Sorry, more than you wanted to see 

11:35pm
NEVER!
Yum...

11:35pm Phil
LOL

11:35pm
Always great to see your smile...
and your sausage.

11:36pm Phil
Ha ha! That's a brat wurst

11:36pm
Yes... you are a brat but it's THE BEST!
You are pretty frisky for a worn out man...

11:39pm Phil
[one of my all-time favorite photos of him… lying in bed on his side, staring at me… smiling face, naked shoulders and chest.  I kept this on my desk top for a long time]

11:44pm
Oh man... shoulders... you don't play fair!  You are the sexiest damn man...


No comments:

Post a Comment