10:11 AM Sassy
Good morning Philip! Hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday!
12:43 PM Phil
You too!
12:23 PM Sassy
Dunkin Donuts drive-thru!
2:38 PM Phil
Donuts are good! I avoid them but I like them.
3:52 PM Phil
I like Boston Creme but my favorite are French Crullers
Nice to have something different. It was super easy - toss into the oven for 90 minutes. It tasted okay - nice mixture of meat, cheese, rice, beans. More like a casserole than individual enchiladas. Kinda bland - glad we had the guac and taco sauce for Hubby. I probably won't do it again.
Chocolate-covered donut with sprinkles
New Chicken, Bacon & Cheese croissant stuffed
with savory chicken, bacon, and Colby Jack cheese, and
topped with everything seasoning.
Raspberry iced tea
12:44 PM Sassy
I ate a donut!
I ate a donut!
1:04 PM Sassy
Standing in the sunshine while Hubby shops at Stop & Shop! 2:38 PM Phil
Donuts are good! I avoid them but I like them.
2:40 PM Sassy
This was the first one I've had since Easter!
This was the first one I've had since Easter!
It wasn't what I ordered (I wanted a Boston Creme) but it was tasty!
3:52 PM Phil
I like Boston Creme but my favorite are French Crullers
2:40 PM Sassy
Do you have Dunkin there?
Do you have Dunkin there?
3:53 PM Phil
Dunkin, Crispy Cream
Dunkin, Crispy Cream
3:53 PM Sassy
I'm so jealous of Krispy Kreme!
I'm so jealous of Krispy Kreme!
All ours closed... the closest one is in Saco Maine!
4:20 PM Phil
Hot glazed donuts are delightful
Hot glazed donuts are delightful
9:30 PM Sassy
Different dinner tonight! Stouffers chicken enchiladas with a slathering of Wegmans fresh guacamole and Tostitos Lime tortilla chips!
Nice to have something different. It was super easy - toss into the oven for 90 minutes. It tasted okay - nice mixture of meat, cheese, rice, beans. More like a casserole than individual enchiladas. Kinda bland - glad we had the guac and taco sauce for Hubby. I probably won't do it again.




No comments:
Post a Comment