from: Sassy
to: Daniel
date: May 5, 2020, 10:46 AM
subject: Tuesday Teriyaki
Good morning Daniel! Here's to a calm Tuesday! Happy Cinco de Mayo!
I spent most of Monday poking around the internet looking for good news or interesting things to watch.
1) Music
Do you like Spanish style guitar? Here's a rollicking 23-minute house concert from NPR of a Mexican duo
Rodrigo y Gabriela:
Tiny Desk (Home) Concert
2) Art
Art Talk: Painting Edo
The Harvard Art Museum posted a 10-minute guided tour of their Japanese paintings from 19th Century Edo. The scale, details and colors are stunning!
https://www.harvardartmuseums.org/article/art-talk-painting-edo
I cleaned out the freezer of my fridge, and found some Japanese food I bought Christmas Eve at HMart! Hubby had a beef Yakiniku Don rice bowl, I had a Teriyaki chicken rice bowl and we shared pork gyoza. Photos attached below!
I made another round of Hormel chili with hot dogs, cheese, onions and Fritos for supper.
I haven't done English muffins pizzas in awhile. Instacart brought me King Size muffins last time, so I might see if I can so that with them!
I wish there was some way to make those bitcoin spammers miserable. Suppose we just have to hope karma catches up with them. I found a site that told places that have had data breaches that involved my email address - dropbox and Cafe Press. Luckily it was an email I stopped using 4 years ago, so it's not tied to anything since then and nothing to you in anyway!
Take care dear man. Thank you for being you and giving me someone to write to. Mwah!
-S

=====
from: Daniel
to: Sassy
date: May 5, 2020, 9:51 PM
Re: Tuesday Teriyaki
date: May 5, 2020, 9:51 PM
Re: Tuesday Teriyaki
Hey,
I do like Spanish guitar music.
Not a big art guy.. I can appreciate the talent and the beauty but will never understand what makes one piece of art better than another. It all seems so subjective. I feel like we had this conversation before
Karma for scammers.. Would be nice.. I got another one of those emails today.. I think that makes 4.
My mom is home safe which is good news.
Stay safe. Stay well
=====
from: Daniel
to: Sassy
date: May 5, 2020, 10:49 PM
subject: Music
I have been doing something lately that I enjoy with my music selection
while showering. I play music from a year that has meaning to me like My
Dad's or Moms birth years. The year they met, my birth year etc. Cool to
hear what was popular then. Since my musical tastes are very eclectic I
tend to like most of the songs.
date: May 5, 2020, 10:49 PM
subject: Music
I have been doing something lately that I enjoy with my music selection
while showering. I play music from a year that has meaning to me like My
Dad's or Moms birth years. The year they met, my birth year etc. Cool to
hear what was popular then. Since my musical tastes are very eclectic I
tend to like most of the songs.






No comments:
Post a Comment