Sunday, May 23, 2021

Northerner Perspective

May 24, 2020 Sunday

From: Brett
To: Sassy
Sent: Sun, May 24, 2020 at 11:57 PM
Subject: Perspective

Sassy,

Nothing too exciting happening here. Kids are coming to visit tomorrow for Memorial Day. Haven't seen them in a while so that should be nice.

I'm a little curious about your condo woes. While I don't have a copy of your condo master deed, it seems to me that having you go through your own insurance is downright illegal. The association should be responsible for everything on the outside of your building. Even if you had no deductible, your rates will go up after you make claims, so you really don't want to be paying to fix their problems. Only having them pay, will give them incentive to get the job fixed properly, and they should be holding the contractor accountable if he doesn't fix the problem properly. With advice like that from them (even if your super claims to be on your side), I'd get my lawyer involved quick.

Do you get along with the people on the board? Do they want you out for some reason? It sounds like you've made up your mind, just keep in mind that more space means more cleaning, and you are pretty close to much of the stuff you do. You can't beat that, even if you need a new dishwasher.

I didn't see the COVID numbers for the last couple of days, but in spite of our shutdown, and lack of Republican Goons who think they know what's best, our numbers don't seem to be going down very fast. I suppose at least that we can actually trust our numbers.

Hopefully things will start up soon enough, at least I'll be golfing next week.

Talk soon,

Brett


No comments:

Post a Comment