Saturday, May 1, 2021

Saturday servings

May 2, 2020 Saturday

From: Sassy
To: Brett
Sent: Sat, May 2, 2020 at 5:34 PM
Subject: Saturday servings

Hiya Brett,

Hope your week has gone well and you continue to stay safe and healthy.

My week was pretty quiet. Didn't go out at all until today, and I stayed in the car while Hubby shopped.

Here's two things from last night:

1) Upbeat music
Fun choir from Vancouver riffing on a Billy Joel classic with quarantine lyrics:

Longest Time - Quarantine Edition


2) Winner winner turkey dinner
I made dinner last night! A real turkey dinner! Hubby got a container of carved turkey instead of sliced to make sandwiches, and suggested it would make a good dinner with stuffing and gravy etc, so I made 5 things:

  • Heated up the turkey
  • Made Stovetop stuffing
  • Made Idahoan garlic mashed potatoes
  • Heated up turkey gravy
  • Nuked green beans and added butter!

Here's the photo for proof!


Hope I can taste you again soon! 

-S


No comments:

Post a Comment