10:06 AM Sassy
Good morning Philip! Happy Friday!
I'm off to see a new dishwasher with a condo attached. : )
Good morning Philip! Happy Friday!
I'm off to see a new dishwasher with a condo attached. : )
Think good thoughts at noon please!
1:24 PM Phil
Good luck!
1:27 PM Sassy
They moved it to 4 pm
4:28 PM Phil
Good luck again!
4:47 PM Sassy
No go. They don't allow pets
5:28 Phil
Nope!
5:35 PM Sassy
I was ready to buy other than that. *sigh
But it gave our agent a good idea of what we want
6:48 PM Phil
The right thing will pop up
9:19 PM Sassy
Drive-thru dinner at KFC and Kelly's Roast BeefFirst stop - a visit to the Colonel for Littles Chicken sandwiches
Stop #2 Kelly's Roast Beef
Price changes at Kelly's
Fried shrimp and tartar sauce from Kelly's
Small roast beef sandwich with cheese and sauce
Bacon cheese fries






No comments:
Post a Comment