from: Sassy
to: Daniel
date: May 31, 2020, 12:38 AM
subject: Sunday spoons
Good morning Daniel! Hope you have a peaceful day.
Saturday was quiet. I had a long shower - so nice to be able to take my time! I washed the sheets and got Hubby to help me remake the bed. His shoulder has been acting up, so that is tricky.
I enjoyed watching the launch of the SpaceX mission with two astronauts headed to the International Space Station. So happy and relieved it went smoothly. I can't watch a lift-off without fretting about a Challenger level disaster.
We made chili with hot dogs, onions, cheese and Fritos for supper. I worked on the agenda for next week's project committee meeting. I did an Instacart order for Monday delivery. So happy not to have to wait 5 days for a slot anymore!
I learned about a new fruit - the soursop. Also known as graviola. Wikipedia says,"With an aroma similar to pineapple, the flavor of the fruit has been described as a combination of strawberries and apple with sour citrus flavor notes, contrasting with an underlying thick creamy texture reminiscent of banana." The fruit is white! Ever heard of it? It's supposed to help cure breast and prostate cancer! But it is not recommended to be eaten... weird! It shows up in Goya products called Guanabana nectar and fruit pulp at Wegmans.
Have you seen any of the Clark Family Band videos? They are so full of joy! I've been watching them for awhile, but Ellen had them on Wednesday and they're even more popular now. They made a new video every day during the quarantine. Here's my favorite:
from: Daniel
to: Sassy
date: May 31, 2020, 5:06 PM
Re: Sunday spoons
date: May 31, 2020, 5:06 PM
Re: Sunday spoons
Hi
Never hear of that fruit but it sounds good.
Never heard of that band.. Thanks for the link. I will take a listen.. If that is a real sentence.
Sorry for limited responses. Just not much going on.
Have a good one

No comments:
Post a Comment