8:33 AM Phil
Good morning!
Have a great Saturday!
Waiting in line at COSTCO
[photo of him with a patterned mask on and eyebrows lifted in a goofy way]
8:43 AM Sassy
Good morning kid!
Fun mask
8:46 AM Phil
Try to have a little fun with them
8:46 AM Sassy
It's so you.
10:53 AM Phil
[graphic of a dog in a Hawaiian shirt with his thumb up]
10:53 Sassy
How was Costco today?
12:07 PM Phil
Not crowded
12:13 PM Sassy
Hooray! Well-stocked?
Hooray! Well-stocked?
3:06 PM Phil
Oh Yeah
[photo of his toes with a glass of beer in his hand sitting outside
Relaxing
3:08 PM Sassy
Nice
Just had a long shower and shaved and lotioned
Nice
Just had a long shower and shaved and lotioned
3:41 PM Phil
Nice and slippery
3:42 PM Sassy
Soft, smooth white skin
Soft, smooth white skin
3:50 PM Phil
Dark bristly skin here
[photo of his smiling face with sunglasses on sitting outside]
3:59 PM Phil
You do have smooth white skin,
Dark bristly skin here
[photo of his smiling face with sunglasses on sitting outside]
3:59 PM Phil
You do have smooth white skin,
I have the skin you get from being in the sun and not shaving
4:01 PM Sassy
I like that.. think about how it would feel on my skin
Did you see the SpaceX launch?
4:33 PM Phil
I did! So good to see America in space again.
I did! So good to see America in space again.
4:33 PM Sassy
I teared up a little... so relieved and happy they got into space safely
I teared up a little... so relieved and happy they got into space safely
4:36 PM Phil
I am thinking of white, soft skin
This election year is so critical and both front runners are idiots. I like Biden but every time he opens his mouth he says something stupid and Trump..... what can you say
I am thinking of white, soft skin
This election year is so critical and both front runners are idiots. I like Biden but every time he opens his mouth he says something stupid and Trump..... what can you say
4:37 PM Sassy
This mission seems like a pool of good news
This mission seems like a pool of good news
No comments:
Post a Comment