Saturday, May 22, 2021

Saturday silver lining

May 23, 2020 Saturday

from: Sassy
to: Daniel
date: May 23, 2020, 5;59 PM
subject: Saturday silver lining

Good evening Daniel! Hope you are having a relaxing long weekend.

We made it to 82 degrees yesterday! First time over 80 since October! Beautiful breeze coming in the balcony door.

We needed retail therapy so I did an Amazon order for 7 items:
  1. a blue keyboard cover for my laptop - old one won't stay on
  2. fish oil to fight triglycerides
  3. candied bacon jerky - something different to try
  4. Sonoma bacon cheddar crisps
  5. A blue constellations neck gaiter (mask)
  6. and 2 new bullet vibrators to play with!
I made more ham & cheese mini-croissants for lunch, and a Freshly meal for supper. I adore their grilled chicken with mushroom risotto.

Take care! Remember my smiling face! Mwah!

-S


No comments:

Post a Comment