Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Soft Pretzels

May 13, 2020 Wednesday

9:03 AM Phil

[photo of his smiling face in his office at home]

Neat story about that reconnection!

Good morning, hope it’s a good Wed!

9:13 AM Sassy

[photo of my smiling face sitting in the bathroom]

Good morning Philip!

9:16 AM Phil
My ears have disappeared. I don’t remember the last time my hair was this long. Beard is getting fluffy too!

Looking good kiddo

9:43 AM Sassy
I noticed your ears and half your forehead are undercover! Do you like it or does it drive it bananas?

I remember at least one time it was longer but that was pre-military. ; ) 

I'm looking "not really awake" but I'm up early watching over the Instacart shopper. Whee!

11:05 AM Phil
It actually doesn’t bother me. I thought it would but I think my brain is looking at retirement mode and not worried so much about a military look

11:22 AM Sassy
Wow! That's good! 
One of my gal pals shaved her head on Friday. She couldn't take the gray roots and it getting so long so she bought clippers and buzzed it all off!

1:15 PM Phil
I don’t have gray roots, what’s gray is gray but my friends are going crazy over not being able to get a haircut. Only thing that matters to me is keeping it clean. We had no water in the military sometimes and I could not wash. That drives me crazy. I’m a two to three shower a day person.

1:15 PM Sassy
I remember that.

1:46 PM Sassy
I'm outside!

Sitting in the car while Hubby dashes into the Pharmacy

Letting the sun beat on my face

[photo of my smiling face in the sunshine]

1:49 PM Phil
Ha! Enjoy!

1:50 PM Sassy
It's cold but beautiful

2:40 PM Sassy
Out in Woburn at Sichuan Garden - Chinese take-out delights!

6:14 PM Sassy
Talked with Lauren. She's nice!

6:15 PM Phil
Who is Lauren?

6:17 PM Sassy
Oops. Wrong window. 
A realtor.  : ) 

6:23 PM Phil
No worries.  Ha!  

6:27 PM Sassy
Thinking of buying a new dishwasher that has a condo attached

6:31 PM Phil
Oh cool! Same area?

6:45 PM Sassy

7:09 PM Sassy
2 towns over

7:43 PM Phil
Looks bigger than your place and very nice

7:54 PM Sassy
I hope so

Hoping to get inside tomorrow

8:10 PM Sassy
Have you ever made pretzels? Looks like your type of treat.


8:27 PM Phil
I’ll try these

8:28 PM Sassy
A project gal made them today and said they look like pretzels. 


She ate them with ham and mustard

8:34 PM Phil
Yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment