Friday, May 14, 2021

Friday finds

May 15, 2020 Friday

from: Sassy
to: Daniel
date: May 15, 2020, 2:09 AM
subject: Friday finds

Good morning Daniel! Happy Friday to you!

Please tell me you're still breathing?

Thursday was mostly quiet as I nailed down real estate details.
We're going to see the condo at noon.

I watched my sister make fiddleheads and chicken with 9 others on Zoom.

We made pizza with pepperoni and bacon.

Take care dear man. Mwah!

-S

=====

from: Daniel
to: Sassy
date: May 15, 2020, 8:20 AM
Re: Friday finds

Hey,

Still breathing. Just going through a difficult stretch and I don't want my emails to be rooted in gloom.

Good luck with your house search. Sounds like fun. I always enjoy new things. I would love to move but the same old obstacles prevent that from happening.

Have a great day.

=====

from: Sassy
to: Daniel
date: May 15, 2020, 10:07 PM 
Re: Friday finds

Good evening D! Hope your evening is calm. After a beautiful day, we just had a fierce thunderstorm at 9 pm! We went from 78 degrees and calm to 60 mph winds and 68 degrees and pouring in the space of about 3 minutes!

Thanks for reassuring me. Breathing is good. Hope tomorrow is a better day.

We went to meet our Buyer's Agent and see the condo at 4 pm. It was beautiful! We were sold when Hubby tried to confirm that they allow pets. The seller's agent was all, "Oh no, no pets in this building! And no smoking either!" So we were done. We chatted a bit more with our agent then headed off to find dinner. She will get us into the fancy MLS listings to see if we can find something else, and come see our place to start the selling process. Eh. So I'm off of high alert for now.

We drove through KFC in Everett to get Littles. We tried to get in line at Taco Bell but it was backed up out of the lot, so we went to Kelly's Roast Beef instead. The line moved along and only took about 20 minutes. I had the fried shrimp and a small roast beef sandwich with cheese and sauce!

I am thinking of you and remembering and wishing... it takes me away from this strange existence to a better time with a nice man. Mmm...

Take care dear man! Sleep well. Mwah!

-S

=====

from: Daniel
to: Sassy
date: May 16, 2020, 12:10 PM 
Re: Friday finds

Hey,

At this moment I am doing a blood donation.


Who smokes?

We had great weather and we did have a storm roll through. Torrential rains and high winds. Lasted 5-10 minutes.

I used to like KFC when they had the boneless breasts. Did simple Chinese on Friday. Just OK. My kingdom for good Chinese.

Have a great day. Stay healthy. Good luck with the house hunting... Get one with a spare bedroom :)


No comments:

Post a Comment