Friday, May 7, 2021

Friday feeling

May 8, 2020 Friday

from: Sassy
to: Daniel
date: May 8, 2020, 8:55 AM
subject: Friday feeling

Good morning Daniel! Happy Friday!

Since I told you all the things last night, I will just say have a nice day. Mwah!

-S

=====

from: Daniel
to: Sassy
date: May 8, 2020, 9:02 AM
Re: Friday feeling

Thanks. You too. 

My day is ground hog day. So I can almost say see previous email 


Have a great, safe and happy day.

=====

from: Daniel
to: Sassy
date: May 8, 2020, 9:03 AM
Re: Friday feeling

Will send you that banana bread link. After I get the product and try it... Stay tuned.

=====

from: Sassy
to: Daniel
date: May 8, 2020, 2:35 PM 
Re: Friday feeling

Good afternoon D!
I have cleaned the kitchen and the bathrooms! I HATE DOING THAT!
There... aren't you glad you get to hear my honest thoughts? Hee hee

Mwah! And an afternoon nap together with the most pleasant wake-up ever.

-S

=====

from: Daniel
to: Sassy
date: May 8, 2020, 3:03 PM
Re: Friday feeling

Hey,

Just was watching my grandson through a 20 minute meltdown including his screaming, hitting, and throwing things... So.. I will trade you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment