Saturday, May 8, 2021

Soggy Saturday

May 9, 2020 Saturday

From: Sassy
To: Brett
Sent: Sat, May 9, 2020 at 5:58 PM
Subject: Soggy Saturday

Good afternoon Brett! Hope your Saturday is going well. How's this week been? Please tell me you are staying healthy and hanging in.

It's been another quiet week in isolation.

Sunday 

I got through two project meetings in Zoom. Still lots going on even if we don't know when  anything will happen in person.

Monday 

I cleaned out the freezer section of my fridge! I found Asian food bowls and dumplings I bought Christmas Eve. They were still tasty!

Wednesday

I got a big Instacart order from Wegmans, so we should be good for a couple of weeks.

Thursday 

I went out! Quebrada Bakery in Arlington re-opened, so we got croissants and cookies curbside! I went into a store for the first time since March 28 at Pemberton's Market. I ran into my sister! What are the chances? So tough not to hug her.

I watched my sister cook dinner on Zoom and chatted with a bunch of her friends from all over. 

Friday 

We drove out to Lexington to pick up Chinese food from Beijing Restaurant. I was astonished to cruise up Rte 2 and Mass Ave mostly alone at 5:30 pm. Wow.

Today 

I awoke to a huge fan in the dining room - we had five new ceiling leaks that made it down through the carpet. Hubby had been up since 3:30 am trying to dry out the rugs. The building super showed up at 8:30 am with an industrial fan. I've been hiding in the bedroom to avoid the noise and cold. *sigh Wish you could hide in there with me! Mwah!

-S


No comments:

Post a Comment