Thursday, May 20, 2021

Thursday treats

May 21, 2020 Thursday

from: Sassy
to: Daniel
date: May 21, 2020, 7:22 AM
subject: Thursday treats

Good morning Daniel! Hope your Thursday goes by easily.

Wednesday was more eventful than I wanted.

I did the usual "get up early to supervise the Instacart shopper." They found everything except Hubby's coffee, so we went out to pick that up at Stop & Shop. I basked in the sunshine while Hubby shopped. We drove through Dunkin Donuts and I got a donut! First one since Easter. I also tried their new stuffed croissant with chicken, bacon, cheese and everything seasoning on top! Tasty!

My right breast turned red - another bout of cellulitis! I get it now and then due to having had radiation treatment. I had not had it since November 2018 and was hoping it was over but...no. I called my doctor's office and did my best "I know what this is, just call in a prescription" request. They said I had to talk to my doctor and she wasn't in. I was resigned to waiting until tomorrow, but she called about 4:30 pm! She called in the prescription and they filled it quickly. Hubby picked it up for me! So I get 10 days of antibiotics. Whee. At least I didn't have to schlepp in there. Last time they sent me to the E.R. for random tests and I wasted 4.5 hours and $100!

We had something different for dinner! I baked Stouffer's chicken enchiladas and added guacamole on top! I added Tostitos lime tortilla chips. They were tasty. Probably won't do it again but it was a nice change.

I talked with my friend in the Midwest whose Mom died on Sunday. I wish I could do more but listening seems to help.

Take care dear man. Mwah!

-S

=====

from: Sassy
to: Daniel
date: May 21, 2020, 8:42 PM
subject: Hi

Hope you had a great day.

Take care.


No comments:

Post a Comment