Monday, May 31, 2021

Monday movement

June 1, 2020 Monday

from: Sassy
to: Daniel
date: June 1, 2020, 9:02 AM
subject: Monday movement

Good morning Daniel! Hope your June is off to a grand start!

So good to hear from you. Thank you for writing!

Yesterday's weather was so beautiful - cool and sunny in the 60s! I wish I could hit pause and have it be like that every day.

I made Hubby a bacon egg and cheese breakfast sandwich on an English muffin. I had my elements deconstructed.

Did you like the Clark Family Band video? The little girl is a hoot.

We went out late afternoon to Stop & Shop to get Hubby's iced coffees. I basked in the sunshine at the far end of the parking lot while he shopped. We picked up dinner from Olde Magoun's Saloon in Somerville. Hubby enjoyed their Indian Chicken Curry and I had a Reuben sandwich with some tasty pasta salad. We also shared a chicken Caesar salad, and a few popcorn shrimp.

I watched the excellent documentary "RBG" about Ruth Bader Ginsburg. The Somerville Theatre has a "virtual theater" where you can watch movies for a small fee and part of it goes to them. I watched this one for $5. They have half a dozen movies right now.

https://mailchi.mp/bb26e72471c5/virtualcinema?fbclid=IwAR1pehC-g1CliS1vsfD67Abv1IHXW_WtIHiuu4oCB153lsLFtjf4dQFe58k

Take care dear man! Mwah!

-S  

=====

from: Daniel
to: Sassy 
date: June 1, 2020, 12:46 PM 
Re: Monday movement

Hey,

Was not a fan of the family singing group. Yes, Little girl was cute
.
Too bad they have to grow up. LOL.

Thanks for writing


No comments:

Post a Comment