from: Sassy
to: Daniel
date: May 4, 2020, 12:34 PM
subject: Monday marching
Good afternoon D!
Thanks again for sending me the photos on Saturday. I have smiled at them several times. And drooled. ;)
Here's the highlights of the past two days:
Saturday
It was a beautiful day! We got up into the 60s! I got outside!
I drove Hubby through the drive-thru at McDonald's for breakfast, then sat in the car while he went in to the pharmacy, Target, and Stop & Shop. He found the new cat food that is keeping my cats alive! We went out to Woburn to our favorite Chinese restaurant, Sichuan Garden, to get take-out. I let the sun shine on me for about 10 minutes while I took photos of the beautiful flowers around their parking lot.
I opened the balcony door and let the cats out. They enjoyed feeling the breeze and watching over the parking lot.
I got one of those stupid ransom emails asking for $3000 in bitcoins not to show everyone my horrid taste in p0rn videos. Ha! I did take the opportunity to change some passwords and check on various other security measures. Yuck.
Sunday
Another beautiful day! It got into the 70s! The balcony door was open again!
I made Hubby a breakfast sandwich on toast with fried eggs, bacon and cheese. I had fried eggs on toast and bacon! I got a load of laundry done.
I attended the quarterly meeting of a non-profit org I help with on Zoom. We got done in less than 15 minutes! So good to see folks.
I also Zoomed into a monthly project meeting. We had 16 people and got updates on various events. There are three scheduled online for May, and a workshop. Work continues on another for June and the summer events, which will likely be moved to next summer but it's not clear yet. One of our folks works for a pharmaceuticals corporation and said they're working hard on a vaccine but don't count on it this year. *sigh
Hubby made a pepperoni/bacon pizza for supper! Cheap, fast and good! Have you done that? I buy a pre-made pizza crust like Boboli, then he tosses on sauce, meats, spices and cheese and 10 minutes in the oven does it!
I finalized the notes for today's meeting and started updating the agenda for next month's meeting. I listened to post-race interviews with a couple of the Iditarod mushers. So cool to hear their thoughts from the race and whether it worked out the way they wanted. They asked Brent Sass, who finished 4th, if he was thinking about racing next year. He nodded enthusiastically. They asked when he will start thinking about it, and he said he already started, actually started right after he finished this year's race! He said he sat in the dog yard taking care of his team and went back over all the mistakes he made and how to fix them so he can win in 2021!
That's it for week #7 in isolation. On to week #8 staying safe at home! Hope you're hanging in. Let me know you're alive! And remember I adore you.
-S
=====
from: Daniel
to: Sassy
date: May 4, 2020, 9:27 PM
Re: Monday marching
date: May 4, 2020, 9:27 PM
Re: Monday marching
I received 2 of those emails. Scared me at first but then I google it to find it was a well known scam. Phew!!!!
Pizza... Never made a home made one.. I was raised on English muffins pizza.. Simple recipe.. English muffin halfs covered in your favorite spaghetti sauce and cheese.
Thanks for taking the time to write.
Be safe.. Stay safe.
No comments:
Post a Comment