Friday, May 21, 2021

Friday fried

May 22, 2020 Friday

from: Sassy
to: Daniel
date: May 22, 2020, 2:33 AM
subject: Friday fried

Good morning Daniel! Happy Friday! Hope you will see sunlight!

Thursday rolled along. I read various newspapers at my desk and enjoyed the breeze blowing in off the balcony.

I watched my sister cook dinner at 5:30 pm with 10 of her friends.

Our dinner arrived at 6:30 pm. I tried a new place called Bountiful.Kitchen. It's a chefs cooperative who are renting space in Somerville while all their restaurants are closed. We got fried chicken and various sides. The chicken was delicious, especially the crispy skin - they sent 4 huge breasts. The rest was odd in various ways but tasty. It's pricy so I don't plan to do it again.

Fried Chicken with Buttermilk Dressing

Buttermilk sauce for the chicken, Marinated Olives, 
Potato and Ramp Vichyssoise, Zucchini Slaw, 
Gochujang Glacee Green Beans, and Braised Collards

Matcha Cake with Vanilla Cream

Thanks for your note. I was in dreamland when it arrived. I dreamed that I knew you at work in about 1990, and you offered me a ride home during a snowstorm, and we got into an interesting conversation and you ended up staying with me instead of going home. Mmm.... the kisses in my kitchen seem so real.

I fell asleep about 8:30 pm and am up now to take the antibiotic that is healing my breast. Whee. This "pill every 6 hours" thing sucks. Alarm is set for 8 am so back to bed I go.

Take care dear man. Mwah!

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment