Thursday, May 13, 2021

Thursday real estate

May 14, 2020 Thursday

from: Sassy
to: Daniel
date: May 14, 2020, 6:28 PM
subject: Thursday real estate

Good morning Daniel! Hope your Thursday is rolling along.

The big news is that we're going to see a dishwasher tomorrow in Medford that has a condo attached to it!

I got outside yesterday! I stayed in the car while Hubby picked up prescriptions and a few more groceries from Star Market that Wegman's doesn't carry. I stuck my head out the window and let the sun beat on my face!

We motored on to Woburn to pick up Chinese food from Sichuan Garden. While I was driving, our pal sent Hubby a real estate listing that met all our criteria! We dashed home to eat and peruse the listing. It looks good! Back corner unit on the 8th floor (top) - 3 bedroom, 2 bath, much bigger unit, with garage spot and another space in the first floor garage, in-unit laundry, central air... two towns over in Medford! It could save me from having to do renovations here or make it easier to do them after we've moved. I showed it to my sister and another friend, and they think it's worth a look!

I got our pal to recommend a Buyer's Agent. I sent her an email at 5:12 pm and she called 11 minutes later! She asked me a bunch of questions, then said she'd call the listing agent and see if we can get a tour. She called back in an hour and said there aren't any offers on the place yet, but that I have to get a "proof of funds" documents to schedule a tour, so I wrote to my broker to get that. Whee!

My broker wrote back at 10:20 pm to say he'd call me first thing and get me the letter!

We finished off this week's Freshly meals for dinner.

Hubby and I looked online at more condos in Medford, Malden and Watertown, looking for anywhere else we want to see. All of them managed to make the listing from our friend look even better.

No clue if this will go any further, but for some reason it seems easier to move...

Take care dear man! Mwah!

-S


No comments:

Post a Comment