from: Sassy
to: Daniel
date: May 10, 2020, 2:44 PM
subject: Sunday sounds
Good morning Daniel! Here's to a lovely day.
You know how my Saturday started - with the leaks and noisy fan. Luckily the fan worked and the carpet is dry.
I warmed up a bacon quiche & English muffins for breakfast. Did nothing but hide in bed all afternoon.
Your talk of Italian sausages led me to order them in sauce with ziti for dinner, along with garlic bread with cheese, from Alfredo's, a pizza joint. See photographic evidence attached!
For my evening, I watched a Zoom presentation of a series of seven one-act plays by David Ives called "All in the Timing." My sister was in one of them. I saw them back in 2004. It was fun to see them again.
I had fun asking people on Facebook what positives have come from the quarantine? It was the top question on r/AskReddit today with 37k responses, and I wanted to see what my friends would say.
Hope you get out on this beautiful day and smile for a few minutes. Mwah!
-S
=====
from: Sassy
to: Daniel
date: May 10, 2020, 2:44 PM
subject: All Star
date: May 10, 2020, 2:44 PM
subject: All Star
https://youtu.be/Wx7EiMzGtvM
I love these... Seen them before.
Fun classic dance number synced to different music! Stunned at how well this works!!
Mwah!
-S
=====
from: Daniel
to: Sassy
date: May 10, 2020, 8:47 PM
Re: All Star
date: May 10, 2020, 8:47 PM
Re: All Star
I love these... Seen them before.
=====
from: Sassy
to: Daniel
date: May 10, 2020, 2:44 PM
Re: All Star
date: May 10, 2020, 2:44 PM
Re: All Star
I just found an entire Reddit sub-reddit called r/sharedBPM (beats per minute) that has bunches of them. Didn't find anything else as good as this one, but I'll poke at it now and then to see what they've come up with.

No comments:
Post a Comment