Saturday, May 29, 2021

Saturday sunshine

May 30, 2020 Saturday

from: Sassy
to: Daniel
date: May 30, 2020, 12:20 PM
subject: Saturday sunshine

Good afternoon Daniel! Hope you're having a good day. I'm off to a slow start.

We went out Friday - I stayed in the car. Hubby picked up meds and dropped off a return to Amazon. We drove through Dunkin Donuts to get their new stuffed croissant with chicken, cheese, bacon and everything seasoning - an odd combo that works. We picked up dinner from Kelly's Roast Beef. Their fried shrimp rock!

I watched Marty Baron's Commencement speech to the Harvard Class of 2020. He is so well-spoken! He is often self-deprecating and jovial, but not this time.

I heard from my friend in the midwest - his mother's Zoom funeral went well and the weather was good so they could be outside for the collation afterwards at his home.

Hoping for a quiet day. Gonna take a long shower... join me when you can. Mwah!

-S


No comments:

Post a Comment