Monday, May 24, 2021

Memorial Day

May 25, 2020 Monday

from: Sassy
to: Daniel
date: May 25, 2020, 11:59 AM
subject: Memorial Day

Good morning Daniel! Hope you can have a peaceful Memorial Day and read something inspiring.

I baked yesterday! I made Pillsbury cinnamon rolls! I added them to our usual Sunday breakfast - a ham & cheese omelette with English muffins. It was quite something to coordinate all that!

I did two loads of laundry. I lost two socks down the side of the washer and it took a team effort with Hubby and me to get them out!

I watched the rest of the episodes of "Virgin River" on Netflix. It was a nice distraction, very similar in style to your Christmas movies, so I recommend it to you. It runs about 7 hours.

I ate a Freshly meal for supper and created an Instacart order for delivery today. They seem almost back to normal in terms of being able to deliver quickly.

That's it from here. Take care dear man! Mwah!

-S


No comments:

Post a Comment