4:30 PM Phil
Had a great weekend. Did not even look at my work computer which was fabulous! Weather was good as well. Ventured out to a local favorite restaurant on the water and we were properly socially spaced and the food was wonderful and we were outside on the water but we will wait a bit before we go back out again.
6:16 PM Sassy
Awesome!
Wanna see a sassy photo?
6:21 PM Phil
Absolutely!
Absolutely!
6:22 PM Sassy

A little Tuesday treat for you. Polka dots!
A little Tuesday treat for you. Polka dots!
6:41 PM Phil
Lovely! I love polka dots!
6:50 PM Sassy
I wouldn't have picked them but they came in a 10-pack and now I think they're fun!
Eating Thai food, thinking of National Harbor!
9Zaab in Cambridge delivers! The coconut chicken soup is so tasty!
6:51 PM Phil
Yummy!
6:55 PM Sassy
Remembering a hussy who pulled you into a doorway...and kissed you silly.
7:17 PM Phil
"Can we talk?" puppy dog graphic
7:17 PM Sassy
Always!
7:17 PM Phil
Puppy dogs kissing graphic
7:18 PM Phil
: )
7:18 PM Phil
: )
7:18 PM Phil
Fat fingers
7:18 PM Sassy
Ha ha
Ha ha
9:19 PM Sassy
Recipe you might like - cheese, bacon, onion, corn pancakes... yum.
"BACON AND CORN GRIDDLE CAKES: a popular recipe on RecipeGirl for many years now (it's a recipe in my cookbook too!) Print the complete recipe here:"
https://www.recipegirl.com/bacon-and-corn-griddle-cakes/
11:07 PM Phil
Oooh! Sounds delightful!
Oooh! Sounds delightful!
11:31 PM Sassy
I'd probably start with pancake mix to save those steps... and definitely need some fresh fruit or something to balance it... but I've never seen those and it looks so tasty!
I'd probably start with pancake mix to save those steps... and definitely need some fresh fruit or something to balance it... but I've never seen those and it looks so tasty!

No comments:
Post a Comment