from: Daniel
to: Sassy
date: May 2, 2020, 2:06 PM
subject: Masked man
Who was that masked man? Looking a bit grubby as I wait for my car tire to
be repaired. I have also lost a little bit of muscle mass :(
Hope you are doing well.
Attachments:
Two photos of him in a black baseball cap, white mask, t-shirt and sweatpants in a bathroom taken in the mirror over the sink. He is flexing his right bicep in the first one.
=====
from: Sassy
to: Daniel
date: May 2, 2020, 2:06 PM
Re: Masked man
Hello Daniel! So wonderful to see your face...or part of it!
I'm waiting for take-out at Sichuan Garden in Woburn after surviving the parking lots of Target and Stop & Shop while Hubby shopped!
date: May 2, 2020, 2:06 PM
Re: Masked man
Hello Daniel! So wonderful to see your face...or part of it!
I'm waiting for take-out at Sichuan Garden in Woburn after surviving the parking lots of Target and Stop & Shop while Hubby shopped!
Attachment:
Photo of my face in my car with a yellow mask and a blue hoodie
No comments:
Post a Comment