From: Mr Truck
To: Sassy
Sent: Thu, May 28, 2020 at 7:52 AM
Re: Tuesday treat
Oh boy I’d love to poke those dots! Such a nice surprise. Those delicious creamy thighs and calves, cute feet. Ahhh a lovely pubic mound, slightly puffy vulva and you revealing a hint of your light brown pubic hair. What a sight to wake up to. Thank you. I need to reciprocate...
=====
From: Sassy
To: Mr Truck
Sent: Thu, May 28, 2020 at 12:21 PM
Re: Tuesday treat
Sent: Thu, May 28, 2020 at 12:21 PM
Re: Tuesday treat
Hiya Truck! Mmm.... you respond in the best possible way - gets my juices flowing! Glad I could wake you up in a good way.
I know finding time alone to take photos can be tricky, but if you ever do, I am always happy to receive! Mwah!
-S
No comments:
Post a Comment