from: Sassy
to: Daniel
date: May 24, 2020, 6:39 AM
subject: Sunday simplicity
Good morning Daniel! And such a beautiful morning it is! I'm up early to take antibiotics. Going back to bed soon.
We got out yesterday! I drove Hubby around to three spots:
1) Walgreens,
2) the Somerville Theatre for their Popcorn Pop-up to get popcorn, candy, soda and frozen yogurt! They use the funds to pay their employees.
3) We rolled on to Arlington to get curbside delivery from Jimmy's Steer House then scurried home to eat! I've missed their baked stuffed scrod with spinach rice pilaf! To honor your anti-seafood preference, I am not attaching a photo. ; )
I watched 5 episodes of a Netflix series called Virgin River about a nurse who escapes her life in L.A. to a small town in Northern California. It has beautiful scenery and some interesting characters.
Thinking about you in the morning light... take care dear man. Let me know you are breathing? Thanks!
-S
=====
from: Daniel
to: Sassy
date: May 24, 2020, 8:10 AM
Re: Sunday simplicity
date: May 24, 2020, 8:10 AM
Re: Sunday simplicity
Good morning. All I have to offer is that I am still breathing.
Enjoy your holiday.
=====
from: Sassy
to: Daniel
date: May 24, 2020, 3:45 PM
Re: Sunday simplicity
to: Daniel
date: May 24, 2020, 3:45 PM
Re: Sunday simplicity
That is enough, dear sweet man. Mwah!
-S

No comments:
Post a Comment