from: Daniel
to: Sassy
date: May 26, 2020, 1:15 PM
subject: Cheddar crisps
from: Sassy
to: Daniel
date: May 26, 2020, 1:23 PM
Re: Cheddar crisps
Those look tasty! Thanks!
I had cucumber slices with ranch dressing yesterday. :)
=====
from: Daniel
to: Sassy
date: May 26, 2020, 1:34 PM
Re: Cheddar crisps
Looks really easy to make.
to: Sassy
date: May 26, 2020, 1:34 PM
Re: Cheddar crisps
Looks really easy to make.
I think I recall you liking something like that...
=====
from: Sassy
to: Daniel
date: May 26, 2020, 2:10 PM
Re: Cheddar crisps
to: Daniel
date: May 26, 2020, 2:10 PM
Re: Cheddar crisps
Those look tasty!
Here's one I thought you'd like
from the Recipe Girl Facebook page
Bacon Corn Griddle Cakes
=====
=====
from: Daniel
to: Sassy
date: May 26, 2020, 2:19 PM
Re: Cheddar crisps
Oh... That does look yummy. If I was allowed to cook, I would do it.
to: Sassy
date: May 26, 2020, 2:19 PM
Re: Cheddar crisps
Oh... That does look yummy. If I was allowed to cook, I would do it.
Last night for dinner I had an ad hoc concoction...
Can albacore tuna
Sliced tomatoes
Sliced cucumber
Shredded carrots
Little greek yogurt ranch dressing
Hot sauce - Similar to Frank's red hot
Mix and serve...
=====
from: Sassy
to: Daniel
date: May 26, 2020, 2:24 PM
Re: Cheddar crisps
to: Daniel
date: May 26, 2020, 2:24 PM
Re: Cheddar crisps
Sounds yummy!
I'd probably start with pancake mix to skip a bunch of steps on the griddle cake.
Oh, live dangerously! Cook! (Sorry...I'm a rabble rouser!)
=====
from: Sassy
to: Daniel
date: May 26, 2020, 4;10 PM
subject: Tuesday treat
to: Daniel
date: May 26, 2020, 4;10 PM
subject: Tuesday treat
Good afternoon D!
Here's some fresh polka dots! Mwah!
-S
=====
from: Sassy
to: Daniel
date: May 26, 2020, 4:20 PM
subject: Tuesday timing
Good evening Daniel! Hope you had a good Tuesday.
Monday I got up early to watch over the Instacart shopper. He found everything! I caught up on a lot of news emails.
My cleaner texted me - he is ready to go back to work! He'll be here Wednesday at lunch time. He'll count the money I gave him in April as payment for this time. Hooray!
Hubby made a pizza for supper - a tasty combo of pepperoni, sausage crumbles and bacon bits with extra cheese.
Stepped on the scale - down another 3 pounds. Can't quite figure that out, as I've been eating everything and not moving around much, but I'll rejoice anyway!
Did the banana bread ever show up? I am jonesing for more.
Take care dear man. Mwah!
-S
=====
from: Daniel
to: Sassy
date: May 26, 2020, 5:04 PM
Re: Tuesday timing
Hey,
Banana bread showed up and it was horrible. I hated it and so did my wife. We threw it all away. What a waste of money. Last time I make that mistake.
The one at Market basket was better.
Banana bread showed up and it was horrible. I hated it and so did my wife. We threw it all away. What a waste of money. Last time I make that mistake.
The one at Market basket was better.
Have a great night.
=====
from: Sassy
to: Daniel
date: May 26, 2020, 8:32 PM
Re: Tuesday timing
Ah, good to know. Thanks for helping me dodge that bullet! It's one of those things that can be awesome or awful.
Sleep well dear man.
to: Daniel
date: May 26, 2020, 8:32 PM
Re: Tuesday timing
Ah, good to know. Thanks for helping me dodge that bullet! It's one of those things that can be awesome or awful.
Sleep well dear man.


No comments:
Post a Comment